As a reminder, Stephanie Bell will register you for classes in July. In the meantime, it is important that you begin working on any holds that you might have that will prevent you from being registered. You can check your MyStatus page to see the status of any registration holds. Please note that the only hold you cannot remove is the Advising Hold and Stephanie will take care of that for you. Below is a checklist of task that you will need to take care of in order to lift any registration holds, and to get ready for the first weekend of classes beginning August 25, 2023.
You can find additional information and resources for incoming and current students by clicking on any of the links on the menu to the right.
To be completed by July 10:
- Submit Immunization Documents
- Submit Final, Official Transcripts
Acknowledge the Financial Responsibility Statement
Update your Emergency Contact
If applying for benefits from the Veterans Education Benefit office, please visit the website below for additional information:
- If applying for financial aid, begin working with Texas One Stop now:
To be completed by July 17
Sign up for a required UT Email address that will be used for all communications while in the program
Send the UT email address to Stephanie Bell:
- Update Email address in UT Direct
- Create Zoom account using your UT email address and add your full name and picture
- Create a 1-page bio that describes your academic and professional background, and your goals in pursuing the MSISP degree program.
This information will be shared with your instructors prior to the beginning of each semester's classes to assist with their preparations.
Please include a recent headshot and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be completed in August:
Accept Canvas Invitation sent via email (around August 1)
- Upload Photo and bio in Canvas (Account/Profile)
Pay Fall tuition by 5PM on 8/24/23
(Select “What I Owe” on the left menu)
- Confirm your attendance even if tuition has been paid in full prior to 8/24/23
If you have any questions about the above checklist, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com.